World’s Top Leadership Consultants Gather for TTISICon
January 13, 2016
Attendees Inspired by Motivating Keynote Address, TED-style Talks at Sold Out Event
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – Nearly 400 TTI Success Insights (TTI SI) network members gathered Jan. 8-10 to learn about new products, honor top performers, and gather new ideas and strategies for business during TTISICon, the company’s annual conference, in Scottsdale.
The TTISICon theme, “The Business of Changing Lives,” set the tone for two days, packed with keynotes, TED-style Talks, and TTISICon tactical breakout sessions and profit-center workshops, all to educate TTI SI network members about up-and-coming trends in talent management, new products and application.
“It encourages me to know the fresh energy and ideas shared by our network members will carry over and help them reach new heights in business in 2016 and beyond,” said Bill J. Bonnstetter, chairman and founder of Target Training International, Ltd., and TTI SI. “Our growth during the past few years is a testament to the power and influence our network members continue to exhibit in positively impacting people’s lives through eye-opening, science-based assessments.”
Conference keynoter Richard Pimentel delivered an emotional and inspiring talk on his life story as a disabled Vietnam War veteran and how through his activism he’s changed mindsets and brought greater self-awareness amongst corporate executives about the value the disabled can provide in the workplace.
“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by whether it can climb a tree, the fish will grow up thinking it’s stupid,” Pimentel said during his keynote address. “Leaders have vision, and you can’t teach someone to be a leader without first teaching them to be a follower. No one should go to their grave with their music still inside them.”
TTISICon brings together coaches, consultants and trainers from around the world who are affiliated with TTI SI and specialize in consulting, training, recruiting, coaching and speaking. This year, the mega event sold out for the first time in several years and returned to the heart of Scottsdale after taking place the past two years in neighboring Fountain Hills.
Conference attendees discovered insights about new and enhanced assessments, including a:
- Revamped 25 skills assessment that now measures two new competencies
- New 12 Driving Forces™ assessment that supplants TTI SI’s Motivators assessment
- New Talent Insights Comparison Report, providing a new avenue to compare two assessment respondents simultaneously
During TTISICon 2016, which marked TTI SI’s 27th annual conference, honors were given to top domestic network members for success in business during 2015, including:
- VAA of the Year: Jeb and Will Brooks (The Brooks Group, Greensboro, N.C.)
- Bill Brooks Impact Award: Stacey Harris (Leadership Resources & Consulting, Austin, Texas)
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Kathy Wentworth Drahosz (The Training Connection, Washington, D.C.)
- Bud Bowers Contributor of the Year: Judy Suiter (Competitive Edge, Peachtree City, Ga.)
- Rookie of the Year: Toni Vollmers (Alignment Consulting, Houston)
- Brand Ambassador of the Year: Metsy Corter (Metsy Corter Consulting, LLC, Plano, Texas)
The following awards were given to TTI SI’s top international master distributors:
- TriMetrix® HD User of the Year: TTI Success Insights Turkey
- Top Sales Based on Population: TTI Success Insights Sweden
- Largest Sales Increase: TTI Success Insights Turkey
- Partner of the Year: TTI Success Insights France
- Talent Insights User of the Year: TTI Success Insights Brazil
- Distributor of the Year: TTI Success Insights Germany
- Blue Diamond: TTI Success Insights Spain
Highlights from conference events were live tweeted using #TTISICon and posted on the conference website, TTISICon.com. TTISICon 2017, taking place Jan. 13-15, 2017, will return to The Scottsdale Plaza Resort in the heart of Scottsdale.
About TTI Success Insights
TTI Success Insights believes all people are unique and have talents and skills of which they are often unaware. We exist to reveal and harness these talents, using the Science of Self™. For over 30 years, we have researched and applied social and brain science, creating assessment solutions consultants in 90 countries and 40 languages used to hire, develop and retain the best talent in the world. With a tenacious, innovative culture, we transform potential to productivity, performance and profits. Every 7 seconds, someone is taking a TTI SI assessment to increase their self-awareness and grow their career. For more information, visit ttisi.com and @TTISI.
Phone: 800.869.6908 or 480.443.1077