Speakers obtain a host of rewards by participating in the event. A few of the benefits include:
- Build your reputation as an industry and subject-matter expert
- Increase the visibility of your organization and personal brand
- Broadcast your message through multiple channels, including the conference website
- Connect with attendees and foster new relationships
- Contribute to the advancement of your profession
Note: speaking at TTISICON 2020 does NOT include comped event tickets or hotel accommodations
What Makes for a Great TTISICON Speaker?
- Delivering a program that meets the varied educational needs of attendees, presented by talented speakers who represent the best in the business.
- Focusing on people-first, where companies realize organizational potential by helping people to become more aware of themselves, others, and the organizations they represent.
- Providing the best educational experience for participants by shifting away from lecture-based education to more engaging, participant-based, 40-minute education sessions that center around the value of TTI SI resources and solutions.
Proposals should provide attendees with:
- New skills, capabilities, and behaviors that allow them to realize their people’s potential
- Cutting-edge trends, insights and best practices easily translated to any business model
- Programs that demonstrate effective problem solving, communication and engagement
- Real-life examples or case studies that reinforce the concept of people first, including the valuable role TTI SI resources and solutions play
- Demonstration – Teach the audience how to complete a task by demonstrating the task through a series of steps
- Panel – Moderated discussion by no more than three-panel members and one moderator with a focus on outcomes and best practices
- Case Study – Review a first-hand case study and lessons learned.
- Interactive Workshop – Propose a problem and lead attendees through exercises to develop solutions.
- Seminar – Focus on outcomes and best practices
What is Required to Become a Speaker?
- Proposals will be accepted online only from May 2, 2019 to May 24, 2019. Absolutely no new submissions will be accepted after this date.
- The submission process takes approximately 20-30 minutes. The individual(s) submitting the proposal must also be the individual(s) presenting. Co-presenter(s) names and/or panelists must be identified during the submission process.
- You will receive an email from TTI Success Insights confirming your submission.
What Happens Next?
The selection process is highly competitive; all presentations undergo a blind peer review. Submissions will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- The overall quality and written description of content provided for our conference website
- Use of TTI SI sciences, assessments, resources and services in the presentation
- Presentation skill and experience of the proposed presenter(s)
- Well-defined educational objectives (minimum of three) so attendees clearly understand what they will gain from your presentation
- The relevance of unique content to business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Level of participant engagement and interactivity
- If your submission is accepted, a formal email invitation to participate will be sent to you on June 17, 2019
- You and any other co-presenters will be required to sign and return the TTI Success Insights Speaker Agreement document by or before June 24, 2019
- Anyone having difficulty with the online database submission process should contact Candice Frazer.
- Self-promotion and/or promotion of products and services are expressly prohibited
- TTI Success Insights provides a variety of sponsorship and sales opportunities throughout the conference, including exhibitor spaces, bookstore, and sponsorships. For more information on purchasing exhibitor space, selling your book, or other sponsorship opportunities, please contact Brittney Helt.
- Speakers who violate the Self-Promotion Policy and the TTI Success Insights Speaker Agreement will not be permitted to present at future TTISI events. If you have questions about specific content, or would like further guidance on these policies, please contact Candice Frazer.